Warn 8274 12v for sale

pinzpwr

Decided to install a 24v winch on my rig instead so selling off my 8274 12v. Comes with brand new remote and few month old solenoid box. Has 150' of 5/16" cable with a kink not bad but will need a new crimp on the loop. The winch is older but works well.

Prefer not to ship.

$525 firm or willing to work deal for 24v winch.

Located in Tucson

ryanhewitt

Adventurer
Still avail?

Pinz, I'm a quarter to half interested if it is still available. What is the condition overall? Few month old solenoid, what happened? Overheat? Do you have any photos? Controler/remote? Thanks

pinzpwr

Winch is still available, not 100% sure why the box was replaced but the winch works good. We pulled a car a bit testing without any problems. The controller is brand new. I will try to get a pic post tomorrow. Overall the winch seems to be in good condition. It certainly does not look as worn as most on Ebay.

ryanhewitt

Adventurer
Status

Pinz, any luck on the photos? Also, the new solenoid box, is it an 8274 or 8274-50 box (controler plug in on the front or side)? Has oil or brake pads been replaced? I'm still somewhat interested, so let me know. Thanks.

pinzpwr

Ryan, sorry for not posting photos as I've been traveling a lot the past three weeks. The box has the plug in the front I was told it was all serviced and ready to work. I will return in a few days (but have family in town) so hope to post those pics then. I felt very good about the seller when I purchased the winch and have even recently considered using it but running at 24v and just not letting it stall out. Thanks for the patience..

Ed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy