Warn 9.5ti in multi-mount

Ron B

Explorer
If it helps your friend at all, here is what I know about used Warn winches sold locally:

-Bought mine (Warn 12.0) well used last year for $300. Needed some work and a new syn line. I'm in for about $600 total. New price is +-$1400
-Picked up a "used" 9.5ti (not multimount) for a buddy for $600, 2 years old but in essentially new conidition. New price is +-$1200

So a good condition Warn with servicable line seems like it goes for about 1/2 the current new price, maybe a little more since its a Warn (although I like my old Superwinch better).

HTH

I agree -- you seem right on

Ron B

Explorer
thanks for your "interest" but the winch has sold.

Looks like "Alexrex-that's how it works-20" will have to get the multi mount he found for $900.

enjoy and thanks for the ball busting.

alexrex20

Explorer
you're a better friend than me. i hope you charged him commission... a case of beer at the very least. you just made him a bunch of money. :)

Ron B

Explorer
he's a wheeling buddy I have known for years, so a few minutes here/there and checking posts is no biggie. He got what I thought it was worth, $850.

And no, I didn't make him a bunch of money. I got some of his money back from a paper weight in his garage (his newer truck has a winch) and there's a guy who will be happy that he got a like new winch and saved almost $500.

It was funny how it worked...kinda like everything else I have ever sold. I put it in for $1150, and was offered $700. I said no, but maybe $900? And he said how about $800? I said meet ya in the middle and he said ok. Not sure what the confusion was here. I said the $1150 (too high, yes) was a starting point. Hell, every price on anything is a starting point.

enjoy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven