Warn M15000 Winch For Sale

mcasms

Hi Everyone,
I'm selling a used but factory serviced Warn M15000 winch with 125' steel cable and new remote solenoid pack. The cost for these new is over $1900. but I'm willing to sell it for much less, say $1350 OBO. I'm trying to put together a surf expedition to Central America this Fall and I need a smaller winch, cash or equipment or trade for???? Open to partial trades too. I'm located in SoCal and I will not ship. This thing weighs 130lbs. PM me or Call 951-966-7835 Thanks, Scott :costumed-smiley-007

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Crud and Double CRUD!

Man...
I'm double dog doo-dooed on this one. Still trying to recoupe my $$ from buying my Dodge AND you don't want to ship...POO!
Out of curiosity, what are you putting the "new" winch your looking for on? That will maybe help others if they have viable trades...Otherwise you may end up with a hundred offers of Harbor Freight ATV winches...Heehee!

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Got any photos? I have a used once or twice M12000 on my 80 in perfect condition and i might be willing to trade you. In Corona/Anaheim myself.

used but factory serviced

Also, did you buy it new? or refurb'd from Warn?

I PM'd you.

Last edited:

mcasms

I bought it used from a guy who used it for his full size Chevy, he had just got it back from the factory before but he sold the truck. Its been in my garage for 2 years just sitting, I'll try and get some picts for you.

mcasms

Doo Doo

Man...
I'm double dog doo-dooed on this one. Still trying to recoupe my $$ from buying my Dodge AND you don't want to ship...POO!
Out of curiosity, what are you putting the "new" winch your looking for on? That will maybe help others if they have viable trades...Otherwise you may end up with a hundred offers of Harbor Freight ATV winches...Heehee!

I have an 86 CJ7, so I'm looking for a Warn XD9000 or XD9000i This one is too heavy.

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
A better suggestion...

Hey,
I am glad to see your sticking with quality (Warn) but if I can offer a suggestion? I'd look on CL (or where ever) and try and find an 8274. If your going to be sloshing the mud near the equator...best to bring the best of the best. I've owned...oh I don't know, 15 winches over the years? Different brands and models..but I have never been disappointed with the old upright winch! You can usually find a decent used one for about 600 bucks, they are fully rebuildable, have more "rope" at 150' (vs 90-125') and its thicker (3/8ths vs 5/16s). Buy an extra set of solinoids and rest easy....
Just my suggestion!

mcasms

Warn Winch

Thanks, Dreamer, I'd love to come across a decent 8274. I've heard the newer ones are even better than the older models although I don't know exactly what upgrades were made. I'll take your advice and keep my eyes open.:sombrero::costumed-smiley-007

mcasms

Lost your number

Got any photos? I have a used once or twice M12000 on my 80 in perfect condition and i might be willing to trade you. In Corona/Anaheim myself.

Also, did you buy it new? or refurb'd from Warn?

I PM'd you.

Sorry but I can't seem to pull up your number. Could you resend it or call me?
951-966-7835

Thanks, Scott

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Scott, no worries man.. im going to pass. Thanks for considering us for the swap though. Good luck with the sale, it's a great unit.

billy bee

Adventurer
PM me or Call 951-966-7835 Thanks, Scott

I sent you an e-mail b/c I don't follow directions very well. Or maybe you saw my e-mail and recognized me for the crazed "wanna-trade?" guy that I am and now you are ignoring me. I understand why that might be the case, but I do have some redeeming qualities and until I figure out what those are, I'll keep adjusting my meds. :yikes:

Meanwhile, I'll send you a PM.

bb

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven