Weighing in

bat

Explorer
I had to go to the dump today and get some compost, so I though I would take my big truck and weigh in. I weighed in at 9140lbs :Wow1: but I guess the good thing on my last fill up in city/freeway driving 420 miles and 29.50 gallons of deisel.
Captured 2005-4-24 00000 (Medium).JPG

bucketosudz

Explorer
X3 Do you have a thread on your truck? I would love to know the details on your mods. More pics would be great also. :smiley_drive:

bat

Explorer
I never really had the need for a heavy duty rear bumper and nobody sells swing out stuff for stock bumper. So I thought up this idea and made the rack also thank for the likes.
gas holder 00000 (Large) (Small).JPG

gas holder 00001 (Large) (Small).JPG

gas holder 00003 (Small).JPG

UHAULER

Explorer
I never really had the need for a heavy duty rear bumper and nobody sells swing out stuff for stock bumper. So I thought up this idea and made the rack also thank for the likes.

Nice and clean. Its good to see someone who isn't afraid to drill a few holes in their truck and come up with something light and simple.

That is what is great about this site, all of these ideas that can help trigger creativity in someone who might be stalled on a project and then sees something like this to help them move forward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3