What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Omar Brannstrom

Adventurer
Tested a Car window sox on my rear door on my unlimited Wrangler. I am going to use this when I am sleeping in the vehicle, repells bugs, breathable, more difficult so see in, shelter from the sun. Cost only about 10 dollar on Ebay

This is in M-size

MO45ZYSM_03.jpg

158488623.jpg

158488634.jpg

I found this from a german vendor, it looks cool and are in alu and have a net. It should be better against rain, snow and theft. You can drive with it, sleeping in the vehicle, good if You have a dog, and it is made for a unlimited Wrangler.

18152782wr.jpg

18152783bj.jpg

From http://nakatanenga-tours.de/shop/article_LBLH-JKU/Lüftungsbleche-Seitenfenster-hinten.html

Jurfie

Adventurer
I like it however that price tag is crazy expensive.

Pricey, yes; but take a look at the quality and attention to detail of construction in the gallery (great photos on the 2011-2015 version's page). Those custom mounting brackets are beefy, plus cargo track and bags made to fit the space below are included. If I had an Unlimited, I'd seriously consider getting one; I couldn't build one that looks that good.

jeepovich

Explorer
http://orv-innovations.com/ is unreasonably expencive!!! They are charging a drawer price for a shelf. I'm sure the quality is top notch but then again for that kind of money you'd expect it to be made out of hand carved precious metals. I made a shelf like it (few years ago, before even knowing about ORV) for $45 just because I could't justify paying that king of money for a drawer. Sorry for rambling IMG_20140629_123108_437.jpg

Reboot11133

Observer
Took it out to play

Went exploring up Vedder mountain for a Boxing Day run.

Attachments

• IMG_0962.jpg
    IMG_0962.jpg
    583.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0972.jpg
    IMG_0972.jpg
    532.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0946.jpg
    IMG_0946.jpg
    551.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0958.jpg
    IMG_0958.jpg
    579.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0980.jpg
    IMG_0980.jpg
    530.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0982.jpg
    IMG_0982.jpg
    547.7 KB · Views: 38

Reboot11133

Observer
Yes, I am with H.O.T. I can't make out any detail on the Map you linked. I think the entrance closest to that lookout is off of Majuba road. Watch for the cement blocks at the gate. If you go on our forum and watch the events section you will see when we are going up next time. Everyone is welcome to tag along. You are also welcome to stop by one of our meetings and introduce yourself. The info is on our site.

Jurfie

Adventurer
Yes, I am with H.O.T. I can't make out any detail on the Map you linked. I think the entrance closest to that lookout is off of Majuba road. Watch for the cement blocks at the gate. If you go on our forum and watch the events section you will see when we are going up next time. Everyone is welcome to tag along. You are also welcome to stop by one of our meetings and introduce yourself. The info is on our site.

Thanks, I may take you up on that; it would be hard for me to make a meeting, as I usually work evenings, but I'm interested in meeting some mature wheelers.

Reboot11133

Observer
Come out and join us on any of our runs. January 10th we are hosting the 4wdabc maintenance run out at Sunrise and Hale. We meet at the Sasquatch Inn around 9 am then head to the air down spot. Everyone is welcome.
If moderators feel this post is inappropriate please delete I will understand.

Septu

Explorer
Come out and join us on any of our runs. January 10th we are hosting the 4wdabc maintenance run out at Sunrise and Hale. We meet at the Sasquatch Inn around 9 am then head to the air down spot. Everyone is welcome.
If moderators feel this post is inappropriate please delete I will understand.

Did Sunrise this summer. Neat little trail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater