What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

c4fad296361aa923577556d7da138a42.jpg

Loaded for next weekend.

Yarjammer

Wellreadneck
Over the past week I installed Peterson LED headlights, ARB stubby, Warn 9.5cti-s, and a Tepui Auntana (std ver). Once my brackets arrive I'll be able to install my 6' Tepui awning as well.

Mudicon

Have trail...will travel
Finally got started on my new build. Installed the Warn Elite front bumper, side sliders, and the snorkel. Next to install is the Atlas rear bumper and tire carrier. Then I have to make a decision on tires. Thinking BFG KO 275x70/18s...

IMG_5181.JPG

87Warrior

GP'er
Cut all the mounts/brackets off my donor Dana 44 rear axle. Discovered the Mad TJ Bracket kit that I bought a few years ago is for a much larger diameter axle tube than a 44.
I had the same problem with the Mad brackets on my Rubi 44. The brackets are actually for an 8.8 swap. I simply cut the smaller D44 radius into the brackets and still ended up with more than 7" of vertical separation.

I added a bit of insurance (maybe assurance as well) to my 86.
IMAG0204.jpg

rbkelley89

Observer
I traded a friend of mine my hardtop and he bought me a garvin rack and a $100. It says this rack will support 300lbs has anyone used this for a rtt?

2014-12-30 14.35.12.jpg

Last edited:

daryn1979

Observer
Over the past week I installed Peterson LED headlights, ARB stubby, Warn 9.5cti-s, and a Tepui Auntana (std ver). Once my brackets arrive I'll be able to install my 6' Tepui awning as well.

Petersons Rock

+2 on the Peterson's! I couldn't believe the difference, as long as you aim them properly. It was a little weird getting used to the bright road markings and the sharp reflections when hitting bumps, but I certainly think it's one of my best mods to date.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater