What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
I renewed my relationship with Maxx

After lifting the Jeep, I decided it was time to try the Maxx Coupler again. I flipped it to get things more level, reinstalled it, took a picture and sent it to AT-Overland saying, "did I do it right?"
In a little while my phone rang and it was Mario Donavan saying, "no; you didn't do it right..."
Thanks, Mario. My colleague and I went outside (in the rain), un-backwards it, and now I'm pretty happy about it again.

So much smoother than a lunette and pintle.

maxx.attack%20001_zpsz3hyv0iy.jpg

maxx.attack%20003_zps9y5x6hnx.jpg

Bob Freda

Adventurer
I relocated my compressor and air tank into my battery box. I had originally planned to do this but just ran out of time and the battery box was getting crammed with all sorts of junk ( not too safe with the exposed battery terminals !) you can see where the compressor was just strapped to the floor in the background.
image.jpg

I had to separate the tank from the compressor but the wiring was long enough and only one air line had to be changed out. It was a very tight fit but it works great.
Now everything is mounted in the box and covered. Next will be storage for all the displaced junk and tools.
image.jpg

I also got some 20 lt jerry cans and mounting brackets and mounted them to my roof rack. The strap down cans that I needed for the Moose on the Loose trip a few weeks ago were not the best set up and on one occasion they almost fell off !

image.jpg

Septu

Explorer
Decided that I wasn't going to fab custom mounts for the lights I had and ordered a rock light setup from Off Road Only (LiteSpot). The ones I had will eventually end up on the M101 as area lighting.

Zeiderman

Adventurer
New thermostat, sepintine belt, and water pump on my 96 XJ, not as bad as I thought it would be, went with Napa, new WP for $38. Also new front rotors. With 188xxx, it's fun time for J.E.E.P apparently.

Last edited:

vegasjeepguy

Adventurer
After 7 years decided to pull the kayak out of the garage. Headed to Willow Beach, AZ in the morning to paddle the Colorado River

image.jpg

engineerd

Desk Jockey
After driving it with the dog to get coffee, I decided to give the inside a thorough vacuuming. It really needs a good wipe down, too. It's better than it was, though. My parents are coming to visit for a couple weeks to spend time with the baby and my dad is insistent on using the Jeep even though I offered them the BMW to use while they are here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater