What should I plan to spend on an M101A2-3 trailer???

Pikeman

Adventurer
The EUC is end user certificate saying you are a US citizen and using hte trailer for personal use and will not sell to a foreign national or country since it is prior military equipment. Expect those auctions min. bids to reach 400-900 on the trailers. At the time i bought mine I was watching them at Barstow and Nellis(Las Vegas). I got mine from Nellis because the ones at Barstow went for 200-300 more than Nellis. Also some of the trailers require an EUC while others do not. Try to find one that doesnt and it will speed up the process.

Damaged 1

Anyone done any work on one of these .... I have a lot of ideas and am excited to see what I can come up with. I am thinking of getting an Eezi Awn roof top tent , and a bunch of other goodies .... in time of course . $$$ MONEY ..... But .. I will wait and do it up right. I just need some good ideas of how to arrange the bed and where and how to mount the tent . I kinda want it up high .... even considering putting the tent on the roof of the truck ..... Brown bears ! I want to be able to shoot em from up high ! ( if I have to.... ) My trailer has the rack and bows with a good cover , I just don't know if the bows are strong enough to hold the tent ? I am actually picking this trailer up in a couple of days .... I am really excited about this project !

Damaged 1

Mark ........ Thank you, I am gonna really enjoy going through your forum build. I am sure to get some great ideas ! I like the trailer hitch you put on the side to hold your awning ! You did a great job .... I hope I have the patience and the smarts to go through mine and make it as nice as yours ..... thanks again D1

Jevy

Adventurer
I haven't picked up the trailer yet. I'm swapping some axles in my Jeep so it will likely be a few days until I can get by to pick it up.

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
I will measure the tub for you tomorrow.
Here is a data plate with measurements.

Attachments

• DSCN0763.jpg
    DSCN0763.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC04981.JPG
    DSC04981.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 7

Jevy

Adventurer
thanks Mark. I see the 73" wide but just can't find anywhere online that gives the length of the bed. Just kind of scaling it with my finger it looks to be 8' or so. Does that sound right?

74CJ5

Observer
thanks Mark. I see the 73" wide but just can't find anywhere online that gives the length of the bed. Just kind of scaling it with my finger it looks to be 8' or so. Does that sound right?

Yep! My bed length is 96.5".

Jevy

Adventurer
great!!!! I should have my brake lines Tuesday so hopefully Wednesday I will be able to get the trailer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalewelsh