Wheels for 2004 Montero Limited

skiman384

Hey Everyone,

Recently picked up 2004 Montero Limited. It is need of new tires, so I am going to upsize a little by going 265/75/16. I thought I might as well upgrade wheels as well. I am looking for a Steel Wheel that will fit our cars. I tried a Pro Comp Series 51 with 0 offset, and the caliper wont clear.

Anyone know of a wheel that will fit our cars? Trying to find something simple and black.

Thanks,

Sabre

Overlanding Nurse
Is there a particular reason that you want wheels that are heavier and less robust than stock?

BTW, I totally understand the look you're talking about and considered it myself when I first got my '01, but function won over fashion.

skiman384

Is there a particular reason that you want wheels that are heavier and less robust than stock?

BTW, I totally understand the look you're talking about and considered it myself when I first got my '01, but function won over fashion.

Lol, I know.... Just going for a look. I've never had a car with aftermarket wheels, thought it would look cool. If I can't find anything it'll stay stock. I know the aftermarkets won't be nearly as good as stock.

montypower

Adventure Time!
You'll need hub rings with any other wheels.

Look at Toyota wheels. They are better offset. FJ, 4runner epecially.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh00333