who daily drives there rovers?

hey guys i was thinking about how many of you guys daily drive your rovers! if you guys do what are you driving? i daily drive mine! a 99 disco I

discotdi

Adventurer
I drive my 1985 110 200 tdi 56 miles a day to work. Get lots of looks and questions all the time. It's right hand drive.
People actually wait for me to come out of stores etc just to talk about the 110. Cool, sort of.

Drive my 110 everyday...

I drive my 1985 110 200 tdi 56 miles a day to work. Get lots of looks and questions all the time. It's right hand drive.
People actually wait for me to come out of stores etc just to talk about the 110. Cool, sort of.

thats awesome! i am looking at an 84 ROW d-90 with a 2.5 NA diesel in it. which i will be daily driving it! and eventually i would put a 200 tdi in it.

mongosd2

Adventurer

mines a 1983..RHD...

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
I drive my 93 D110 200tdi almost everyday that I am driving. But working from home I don't drive everyday...

DiscoKai

I drive my 98 Disco every day. It has caused me to almost miss two exams (college student) and having to pull the front driveshaft on the side of the turnpike. But I love it!

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
My RRC just ticked over 170k. 16.5mpg ain't too bad for the old beast, but 100 miles a day to an unpaid internship has me driving the Audi a lot more lately. I tried a few times to get a boring commute car but it just never felt right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven