who runs radflos?

hard2kill

im in the market for new coilovers....as of now i have ome 886's on bilstein 5100 which are set to 1.5in lift and a 1/2in top plate spacers to fix the tacoma lean...im a flully loaded ab built 4 door 06 tacoma with a 12k winch and full armor bumper,racks,gear....im leaning towards radflos with ext travel and 700lbs springs... im a fan of icons and run there rear shocks currently with my allpro expo leaf packs....icon or radflo??? hmmmmmmm

just eric

Adventurer
I ran the radflo's on an Xterra for several years without any issues. They worked as advertised and the customer service at the time (Several years ago) was top notch.

ebg18t

Adventurer
If you go Radflo make it is the 2.5's not the 2.0's. My buddy had the 2.0's on his 4Runner and they were continual problems. He sold them and went to the 2.5's and they are much better. If I were choosing between Radflo or Icon I would go Icon.

I would also look at King & Fox

Runt

Adventurer
Have the Radflo's with remote resovoirs....I think the 2.5. They do have the 700 lb spring and they are perfect with my CBI front bumper and 12,000 lb winch. I also carry a Phenoix pop up camper as well so a bit extra weight felt on the front for sure and the truck rides like a cadaliac. No issues with the coilovers....highly recomend.

SpongeX

Rust does a body good.
I love mine so far. I'm running the 2.5s on a 600lb spring.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk

Wainiha

Explorer
I have ICON C/Os and love them. 2.5s on 650lb spring, no sway bar.

Brian at 4WheelUnderground uses Radflos in his 3 link kits. He says they are good and so is customer service.

Seeing his build quality on the brackets makes me think he knows his stuff. I'd trust him on that.

hard2kill

I got my radflos in the spring and have about 10k miles on them now... Absolutely love them!!!! I got 2.5, extended travel, with 700lbs 14in springs..... The ride is firm but not harsh and they handle my heavy rig at any speed on or Offroad even seen light air time on some old dirt roads... Very happy with my purchase

JduRunner

Observer
I actually just switched from Radflos to Icons. I had the 2.0 diameter coilovers and they clunked from the day they were new. If you hop on to t4r.org and search "radflo clunk or noise" you will get several hits of people that have had this problem. It mostly affects the 2.0, but there are a few 2.5 complaints too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner