WTB: 1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9L Limited

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
Looking for a clean well maintained 98 5.9L Limited, willing to pay fair market value.

Prefer White or Platinum over Slate, sunroof a must. Stock vehicle or budget boost/Old Man Emu suspension. Not interested in anything with extensive performance mods to engine. Must be in excellent condition, no salvage vehicles. Willing to travel for the right Jeep, actually prefer to do so to avoid the salt and chemical use states.

I'v been looking for about a year now, missed on several nice ones. Some sellers don't want to deal with out of state buyers or take lots of photo's.. i can understand that. I'm a serious buyer, with cash in hand. If you have one that may interest me, or know of one please reach out.

Thanks..
John

MTSN

Explorer
I remember when those came out and were one of the quickest SUVs in the world for a time. Very cool Jeeps and the best of the Grand Cherokee until the SRT WK2.

Richie&Abigail

Hi John,

I got one with about 90'000 miles but I'm in Switzerland. :))
I sure love that car! We are planing on traveling the world with a Dodge or Ford pickup truck (diesel) and a pop up camper in about two years time starting in the US. That's why I'm on this forum here. I'll have to sell my Jeep eventually. Good luck finding one, I'm sure you'll going to have a ton of fun with it!

Richie

Spain vacation - France -22. December 2017-8.jpg

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
Hi John,

I got one with about 90'000 miles but I'm in Switzerland. :))
I sure love that car! We are planing on traveling the world with a Dodge or Ford pickup truck (diesel) and a pop up camper in about two years time starting in the US. That's why I'm on this forum here. I'll have to sell my Jeep eventually. Good luck finding one, I'm sure you'll going to have a ton of fun with it!

Richie

She's beautiful Richie!

MTSN-.. I own 3 versions of the Grand Cherokee minus the newest WK2. 3 ZJ's over the years which i find most comfortable. My youngest now needs a vehicle so i thought i'd kick her my 95 ZJ with 4.0L and 2" lift. I'v always wanted a 5.9L.. it's time. Being retired i don't need a newer vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77