WTB: ~6ft Flippac

AdventureAnne

Looking for a flippac that fits a long bed mid-sized truck (taco, frontier, etc). Can be in any condition (no tent, ripped tent, no torsion bar, etc) and I would be willing to pick up from almost anywhere in the west. Thanks!

aleyvas

Looking for a flippac that fits a long bed mid-sized truck (taco, frontier, etc). Can be in any condition (no tent, ripped tent, no torsion bar, etc) and I would be willing to pick up from almost anywhere in the west. Thanks!

Hello, we have a flippac that fits 1st generation Tacoma (6ft).

We recently took it off our truck for the winter and are looking to do some repairs starting early next spring. It’s in dry storage for the winter. Those repairs include finishing replacing the screens as they are getting brittle and repairing the fiberglass around one of the hinges. It has a new torsion bar and the tent is in good shape.

We are playing with the idea of selling the Flippac and moving ourselves into a hard side. If we sell it before we get to our repairs then so be it.

It would come with a custom handle, rain fly, and custom built-ins for storage. This includes a foot pump sink. We also switched out the bed pad/foam for a 3” memory foam. The Flippac also has a torsion bar delete set up as well.

We are looking to sell for $6000

Adrienne and Jeremy

Washington State

AdventureAnne

Hello, we have a flippac that fits 1st generation Tacoma (6ft).

We recently took it off our truck for the winter and are looking to do some repairs starting early next spring. It’s in dry storage for the winter. Those repairs include finishing replacing the screens as they are getting brittle and repairing the fiberglass around one of the hinges. It has a new torsion bar and the tent is in good shape.

We are playing with the idea of selling the Flippac and moving ourselves into a hard side. If we sell it before we get to our repairs then so be it.

It would come with a custom handle, rain fly, and custom built-ins for storage. This includes a foot pump sink. We also switched out the bed pad/foam for a 3” memory foam. The Flippac also has a torsion bar delete set up as well.

We are looking to sell for $6000

Adrienne and Jeremy

Washington State
Thanks for the info! The asking price is more than 2x what flippacs usually sell for, so I'll pass for now. Please reach out if you decide to reduce the price.

aleyvas

Thanks for the info! The asking price is more than 2x what flippacs usually sell for, so I'll pass for now. Please reach out if you decide to reduce the price.

Attachments

• AB353607-86B0-4535-8CDF-F17B5344CC48.jpeg
    AB353607-86B0-4535-8CDF-F17B5344CC48.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 117
  • D242D003-CEE1-42B6-B7BF-89C2E643D2F9.jpeg
    D242D003-CEE1-42B6-B7BF-89C2E643D2F9.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 133
  • 54C17D5E-1071-4CC8-99B6-36DE7AD7A8F1.jpeg
    54C17D5E-1071-4CC8-99B6-36DE7AD7A8F1.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 117
  • 76C1E898-EE68-4BB4-BAB5-695DA4A77084.jpeg
    76C1E898-EE68-4BB4-BAB5-695DA4A77084.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 113
  • 61BA2A1C-0B1F-47AC-AE31-778624F362E5.jpeg
    61BA2A1C-0B1F-47AC-AE31-778624F362E5.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 118

AdventureAnne

If you are willing to consider a Wildernest there is one on craigslist in Flagstaff.

Thanks for sharing! Looks like it's a bit too narrow based on the given dimensions unfortunately. I've seen a few Wildernests in person and feel like they don't have quite the same build quality as Flippacs. Would be curious to hear others opinions on them though.

Atl-atl

Adventurer
Thanks for sharing! Looks like it's a bit too narrow based on the given dimensions unfortunately. I've seen a few Wildernests in person and feel like they don't have quite the same build quality as Flippacs. Would be curious to hear others opinions on them though.

Too narrow? Like at the bedsides? What truck do you have?

willplayforfood

Hey AdventureAnne,

We just posted our flippac we had it on a gen1 tacoma and it is located in Colorado.

A bit of an older model that might need some love but based on your posting it sounds like you might be up for something like that.

Give us a shout if it is something you might be interested.

79CHKCHK

Long Time Lurker

The next thread below yours right now...

AdventureAnne

The next thread below yours right now...
Thanks, just sent a message to that post!

AdventureAnne

Hey AdventureAnne,

We just posted our flippac we had it on a gen1 tacoma and it is located in Colorado.

A bit of an older model that might need some love but based on your posting it sounds like you might be up for something like that.

Give us a shout if it is something you might be interested.

Thanks! Just sent you a message with some questions.

Hi! is this your tacomoa build? Im interested in seeing/learning more about what you did in the back.. it looks like you made a table and everything.. But your name link doesnt show anything.. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77