WTB - Campmate Kitchen Organizer

hparsons

Seems everytime I find something I like, I discover it's discontinued. If anyone has one of these they're willing to part with for a reasonable price, please either PM me or send me an email at hparsons@parsonsys.com . Shipping would be a bear, so I'd prefer the DFW, TX area; but I love to ride so I'm up for a road trip if need be.

campmate3..jpg

BTW, blue or green doesn't matter; also, I don't care about the original plates and stuff that came with it, just the box and the drawers. Thanks in advance.

tarditi

Explorer
Stalk ebay - I missed quite a few before I finally landed one... when you do find one that suits, be willing to pay for it. On average, it sells on ebay for ~ $150 - $200 with ~ $50 shipping. I couldn't be happier with mine, actually - even though my stove (camp chef everest) is too wide to fit the top (I store pots & pans there). Frankly, the ss dishes that come with it are on the small side - I use other dishes and flatware. I mention this so people don't worry too much about getting a complete one. They're well built.

There is a great condition (from the pics) and complete one there right now.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dosko-Sport...759?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27e4d58407

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Stalk ebay - I missed quite a few before I finally landed one... when you do find one that suits, be willing to pay for it. On average, it sells on ebay for ~ $150 - $200 with ~ $50 shipping. I couldn't be happier with mine, actually - even though my stove (camp chef everest) is too wide to fit the top (I store pots & pans there). Frankly, the ss dishes that come with it are on the small side - I use other dishes and flatware. I mention this so people don't worry too much about getting a complete one. They're well built.

There is a great condition (from the pics) and complete one there right now.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dosko-Sport...759?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27e4d58407

Agreed, but occasionally one will pop up for $40-60 on craigslist where the seller doesn't know what they have. We started with a blue one until a green one popped up to match the rest of our kitchen gear, sold the blue one for almost double what I initially paid.

hparsons

Agreed, but occasionally one will pop up for $40-60 on craigslist where the seller doesn't know what they have. We started with a blue one until a green one popped up to match the rest of our kitchen gear, sold the blue one for almost double what I initially paid.
I just missed one in my area for fifteen dollars!!! I had been faithfully looking at the sporting goods ads in CL in DFW (and even other areas), and missed an ad with a bunch of camping stuff in the general section. They still had the Campmate listed for $15, but the big ugly SOLD text had been added.

hparsons

Found One

Thanks so much for those that made suggestions, both here and via email. I found one semi-local for a good price. Owner had it given to him as a gift 10 years ago, and he never used it. Some of the accessories were still sealed in plastic.

campmate_12.jpgcampmate_13.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven