WTB Conqueror UEV-490 Platinum

amenges45

Keep in touch. If you can't find a platinum we might consider selling our 490 .... Has AC

Attachments

• IMG_20200714_105406.jpg
    IMG_20200714_105406.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 353

sendkcone

I've got a 490 Platinum I'm trying to convince my wife to enjoy, but I am seeing the writing on the wall. It may be replaced by an Airstream soon. We've taken it on two short trips and it is a phenomenal camper. No A/C option. Don't know what it takes to add but it does have 2 lithium batteries that have been seriously impressive. We have not had to pull out the solar panels yet.

plpoindexter

Looking for a Platinum with an A/C. Would consider buying the regular UEV-490 with an A/C.
I am selling my 2017 Conqueror 490 -loaded (AC, lithium batteries, solar) its not the platinum model though...$42,000 located in the Las Vegas area. Loaded and in Great condition! Text if you want more information 702-249-1418

sendkcone

Looks like I'm selling my 2018 Conqueror 490 Platinum (no a/c). It has been replaced by a class c motorhome until I can get ahold of a Kimberly Kamper with an indoor bathroom and kitchen. It retailed at $61k+ and I will sell for $42k. I'll post an ad with all the good and bad details as soon as I get some time. It's located in the Salt Lake City area.

Last edited:

akahn

I have a uev 490 platinum (purchased in Oct 2019) fully loaded - out of San Francisco Bay Area. if anyone is interested. upgrading to a larger trailer. a bunch of extras on it as well (different hitch, vinyl floor (replacing carpet), Peplink duel sim router, ensuit attachment (still in box), solar panels.

Rollout12

I am selling my 2017 Conqueror 490 -loaded (AC, lithium batteries, solar) its not the platinum model though...$42,000 located in the Las Vegas area. Loaded and in Great condition! Text if you want more information 702-249-1418
Are you still selling your trailer??

sendkcone

Hi Rollout, sorry, don't know how I missed your inquiry. I've taken a deposit on the 490 that expires on 3/7 I believe. If my buyer doesn't show up, I will let you know.
Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal