WTB expedition wheelestate.

I just passed my 84 Westy that I've had for nearly a decade to a new owner and moved out of my home of 20 years. It's going on the market in a few days and will sell very fast.

I'm looking for a new travel home and I'm very open to options.
I'm considering a platform to build on such as a Fuso, NPR, F650, or FL70, etc, vs turn key options.
Must be:
4x4.
Tow capacity.
Global vehicle that can be serviced anywhere.
Prefer pre-def options.
I'd like to be able to cruise comfortably 60 mph +.
Turn key options must be 4 season capable and fully enclosed.
Must be able to handle 6 months of rain in Central America.
I have 3 price points in mind. Under 50K. 50K-100K, and up to around $150K.

I'm currently in Vancouver, WA. In 1 week I'm headed to Phoenix, AZ where I'm storing my box truck full of my belongings. My plan is to travel between the 1st and 10th. I'm going through the 101 in Northern California to view 2 rigs. After that, I don't have set route plans. I'd love to see your rig on the way down. Please PM me if you have an option that can be viewed.

Still looking!
Currently down in Phoenix, AZ. Headed to Palm Springs in the morning.
Will be in Spokane, WA at the end of the month.
Could potential buy in the next weeks. :)

Thanks! But I want something with tow capacity. Don't plan on doing much other than occasional track days, but I'd like that option.

Accepting offer for my home and we are set to close soon.

Still very open to options. I'm bouncing between Phoenix, AZ, Southern CA, and Eastern WA for work still. Happy to view options along the way.

Thanks!

My home is sold and I'm now homeless. Going through closing now.
Will be paying cash for my traveling forever home! I'm in Spokane, WA until Monday. Headed to Palm Springs, CA after.
LMK if you have an option that fits!

Tayski

I have a 2001 fuso (look at freehandfuso on instagram for pics) if interested, let me know and I can tell you more. Unfortunately I won't be selling until March. (Getting transmission rebuilt at the moment by portland fuso)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk