WTB GFC Reserved Spot - $2,000

FrontRangeRoamer

Or the right person has not seen the post yet :) If I had the spot I would have totally sold it for $2500 that's easy money. I'm seriously considering maybe gambling on that and booking a few spots with intend to sell ... but than if I don't sell the spot it would suck since I don't really need one lol

Agreed, I wish I would of picked a couple up last holiday when the timeline was March but now with it being over a year out it tough. There price point to quality beats everyone on the market so I'm not surprised. The other brands are floating around a base price of $9 and the new Rogue camper going for a solid $14k for my Tundra. My thoughts are if I'm going to drop over $10k on a camper, I'll just pick up a Four Wheel shell.

alexplb

Agreed, I wish I would of picked a couple up last holiday when the timeline was March but now with it being over a year out it tough. There price point to quality beats everyone on the market so I'm not surprised. The other brands are floating around a base price of $9 and the new Rogue camper going for a solid $14k for my Tundra. My thoughts are if I'm going to drop over $10k on a camper, I'll just pick up a Four Wheel shell.
Or just wait for a used one... I've seen very well equipped AT habitats around 8-10k range... but yeah at that price point you can get sink water heater bed etc etc etc pretty much drop in camper and call it a day that is if you're ok hauling 1200 lbs or so :)

GHI

Adventurer
I have no idea what it takes or how many different people are involved in manufacturing one of these. Too bad you can't get a few of their employees to work a little extra on their own time. Clearly I don't know their hourly rates, if that's how they are paid, but 2k would get you 66 hours of work at $30 an hour or 80 hrs of work at $25.

Good luck. I hope somebody takes you up on your offer. Sounds like you have something big planned due to your motivation. Hope we get to see photos of the action.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk

Members online