WTB/ISO Four Wheel Camper Finch or Swift or comparable near Jackson WY

Jharris874

I appreciate everyone that has reached out so far! But I'm still on the hunt for the right camper.

Seeking a four wheel camper swift or finch or something comparable. A Kimbo camper has been on my radar as well.

Open to different options but ultimately needs to fit within or close to the GVWR ratings for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma DCSB.

I have upgraded my suspension to accommodate the weight, so if it doesn't fall exactly in, I'm comfortable with that.

Ideally it would be an older shell model or fixer-upper, but like I said, I am open and flexible to whatever may be on the market right now!

Ideally it would also be located close-ish to Jackson WY, such as Salt Lake, Denver, Boise, Montana, but I'm willing to drive a day or two's drive for the right one.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_1843.jpeg
    IMG_1843.jpeg
    636 KB · Views: 117

KU4RUNNER

Had a few decent condition camper shells up for sale here in Casper. I'll see if I can find them. Btw if you haven't already joined and you live near Pinedale/Jackson you should join us over on the Wyoming Overland group on FB.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

tamoneyc

Did anyone happen to send you something that would fit a 6 3/4' bed around the Denver area? I am also on the market.

Jharris874

Had a few decent condition camper shells up for sale here in Casper. I'll see if I can find them. Btw if you haven't already joined and you live near Pinedale/Jackson you should join us over on the Wyoming Overland group on FB.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I'm in Jackson and will definitely have to join that group, thanks for the info!

BeastMode

I have a 2017 capri camper I am about to unload. I had it no my 2015 Tacoma DCSB and loved it. Only reason I am getting rid of it is that I am upgrading to a fullsize truck and camper combo.

Jharris874

I have a 2017 capri camper I am about to unload. I had it no my 2015 Tacoma DCSB and loved it. Only reason I am getting rid of it is that I am upgrading to a fullsize truck and camper combo.
Sending you a message now, would love to hear more details on it.

Alrussellvt

I appreciate everyone that has reached out so far! But I'm still on the hunt for the right camper.

Seeking a four wheel camper swift or finch or something comparable. A Kimbo camper has been on my radar as well.

Open to different options but ultimately needs to fit within or close to the GVWR ratings for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma DCSB.

I have upgraded my suspension to accommodate the weight, so if it doesn't fall exactly in, I'm comfortable with that.

Ideally it would be an older shell model or fixer-upper, but like I said, I am open and flexible to whatever may be on the market right now!

Ideally it would also be located close-ish to Jackson WY, such as Salt Lake, Denver, Boise, Montana, but I'm willing to drive a day or two's drive for the right one.

Thanks in advance!
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/718616395503065/ not exactly close, but it was available as of yesterday. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77

Members online