WTB: Medium size RTT (Mombasa, Camping Lab, Tepui etc)

Racing616

Hey guys,

Looking to spend between $600 and $900 depending on the model. It has to be the typical medium type of measurement (55x94), and I would prefer something that has a changing room as well.

If you have something that you are interested in selling, please reply or PM me, and I would like pictures please!

Necessary information would be: Brand, size, pictures, year bought, how many times you have used it, where you would be shipping it from, and any problems that you are aware of.

Thanks!

Brad

jjstahl3

Explorer
I have a rubicon which I think is the original name for tepui that I bought used last year - I will double check the size but it sleeps 2 adults and 1 kid comfortably but we have 2 kids :( so we usually stick all the kids we camp with up there and the adults sleep on the ground -

we are moving in a different direction with our car/trailer so this can go

the only real problem is the zipper on the cover only had the zipper pull thing missing on the outside of the cover if that makes sense? Has not been an issue once you get the hang of it - I bought it for 500 and would sell it for the same

thanks
IMG_0945.JPG

Racing616

Entry...

Looking at the pictures, it looks great!

1: Where do you enter the tent? Is it inside the zippered lower enclosure or outside it?
2: Does said enclosure have a floor or does it drop over uncovered ground?

What is the width measurement?

Thanks!

jjstahl3

Explorer
width

without unpacking/opening it up the edge to edge is about 57 inches wide - so inside is probably a few inches narrower

Jay

arulataq

I'd like to be second in line if Racing616 doesn't decide to take this one. I'll keep an eye on this thread....

Racing616

Found.

Thanks for the post ups, I have found a tent!

Good luck Jay (a good member of the Expo forum) and arulataq!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven