WTB Off Road Teardrop - West Coast

screeves

Looking to purchase an off road teardrop. Budget is around NOW 12K. Does not need to be heavy with options but I do want it to have been built for off road use (thinking Hiker Trailer Mid Range or Extreme Off Road, Lead Dog Motorsports etc.). Don't need the tent now but I need it to be capable of mounting a RTT later. We live just outside of Seattle but I can arrange shipping/pickup if the price and trailer are right.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Lead Dog

Observer
How can I help you? 9K is where we start on our Extreme Off Roads, most of them actually start around $10k and go up from there. builds are out till Dec on my side ?

climbnk

I have one that I built myself over the past 4 years. It is set up to run moderate off-road roads. It is a 5x8 with matching Toyota Tacoma wheels. I am taking it to Expo West next week but would be interested in selling it when I get back. I would be willing to take $4,000 for it. Here are a couple pics. If you think you are interested, I will take more detailed pics for you. Just let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_3200.jpg
    IMG_3200.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_E3392.JPG
    IMG_E3392.JPG
    654.5 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_3387.JPG
    IMG_3387.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_3386.JPG
    IMG_3386.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 163

screeves

I have one that I built myself over the past 4 years. It is set up to run moderate off-road roads. It is a 5x8 with matching Toyota Tacoma wheels. I am taking it to Expo West next week but would be interested in selling it when I get back. I would be willing to take $4,000 for it. Here are a couple pics. If you think you are interested, I will take more detailed pics for you. Just let me know.

Thanks for the info. Probably going to wait for something a little more off-road oriented, good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy