WTB: Old style AT can holder

DaJudge

Explorer
The smallest run I can do is 50.

Made from powder coated steel the cost is $80.00 each, clear anodized Aluminum is $84.00, and Brushed Stainless is $85.00

I wouldn't pull the trigger on the order until we had 35 holders pre-sold, and they would all have to be made from the same material.

Thanks Martyn. The only concern I have with the Aluminum ones is strength. I would prefer powder coated steel. However if the general need is other I will still buy 3.

RoundOut

Explorer
I may have one...

Martyn...

I have not attached the AT Can Holder that I won at the Expedition Trophy to my rig yet. Two questions for you... Is it the "old style" or the "new style", and I have a bunch of the original NATO cans in the green olive drab; which style holder (old or new) would they fit best in?

If they fit fine in the new holder and mine is the old style one, I'll send mine to Streakerfreak if he has you send me a new one.

Let us know...

TacomaDawg

I've been looking for the older AT Scepter holders for sometime now. I would definitely want two of them in the aluminum but will take what ever the group decides. Hopefully that helps us to get close to the 50 needed.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Martyn...

I have not attached the AT Can Holder that I won at the Expedition Trophy to my rig yet. Two questions for you... Is it the "old style" or the "new style", and I have a bunch of the original NATO cans in the green olive drab; which style holder (old or new) would they fit best in?

If they fit fine in the new holder and mine is the old style one, I'll send mine to Streakerfreak if he has you send me a new one.

Let us know...

You have the old style, none of the new style have been shipped yet. Regular cans, like NATO, will fit better in the new style holder as it has a redesigned strap and is narrower.

Martyn

As I said earlier the smallest run I can do of the old style can holder is 50.

To make this work I need to have pre sales of at least 30 can holders, with non refundable deposits of 50%

I'm not seeing demand anywhere near this level at the moment. My feeling is this special order isn't going to make it.

Martyn...

Let us know...

Hopefully, I have one lined up so your welcome to send it to the next person in line.

DaJudge

Explorer
So how many of us want these? By how fast the last ones that came up for sale were sold there has to some!

Speak up!

Martyn

We had a military request for an estimate for 100 of the AT Scepter can holder.

If the order moves ahead I'll post to Expo and take orders from members for the Scepter can holder.

It would be an easy thing to grow the order from 100 to 125 or 150.

pyro4fun

I will want at least 2 (old style) I can pay half at any time, if you get the military order I may take 4.
Thanks for keeping us posted :victory:

here4fun

Observer
Martyn,

Please keep me on the list for at least two "old style" can holders if the contract happens to go through.

Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3