WTB: OZTENT RV-5

jjstahl3

Explorer
just sold our teardrop trailer and looking for some one interested in selling their OZTENT RV-5 - local would be great so cal la area

thanks

jjstahl3

Explorer
found a rv-4 and going to pull the trigger I hope our family of 4 fits - have read that the advertised amount sleeping is not 4-5 - anyone with a rv-4 that moved up to a rv-5 want to chime in?

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
I can tell you that me, wife and doggy with sleeping mats fill up an RV4...they are tight and I am thinking 4 people in an RV4 would be tight. A queen size air mattress will fill up the RV4....

jjstahl3

Explorer
thats doesnt sound good I guess the 4-5 sleeping means midgets - might have to change the title of this from WTB to want to trade my rv-4 for a rv-5 :)

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
I've slept in a RV3 and an RV5 with Yosh, Dixie and I. 4 People can fit in a 5.. but it's going to be comfy... i don't know about 5, just hope it's cold out and you need to snuggle :) 3 would be ideal in the RV5 IMHO.

jjstahl3

Explorer
Put up the rv-4 and the kids want to sleep in it tonight and I think it's going to be large enough fingers crossed

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360107870.605130.jpg

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
jj, have you slept in the RV4 yet?

I'm debating between a 4 and 5. I'd need to put a queen mattress towards one side and have room for baggage and a small chair for dressing to the other side. Would a 4 suffice my needs?

jjstahl3

Explorer
Yes we have a couple times 4 thermarest pads fit side to side also 2 thermarest pads and a twin air mattress fits side to side so I would think a queen would leave you some amount of room on the side - we put up the front room for our excess camp gear so you could always add them down the road if needed - wish I would have seen this in the morning as we were camping by the beach and could have taken some photos

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
jj, have you slept in the RV4 yet?

I'm debating between a 4 and 5. I'd need to put a queen mattress towards one side and have room for baggage and a small chair for dressing to the other side. Would a 4 suffice my needs?

We use a queen blow up in our RV4 and it fills up the majority of the tent...we would be hard pressed to put a chair and table in the RV4 with the queen mattress.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven