WTB: Patriot Campers X1 2018 or Newer

OverlandRich

Hello I'm looking for a Patriot Campers X1 2018 or newer. Must have the kids room and the webasto tent heater and hot water heater. Would consider an X1-H as well. If you have one you are thinking of selling DM me!

Patriot15

Hey Rich! We have a 2019 X1H we are selling, we have it listed here on ExPo. Has the kids tent and hot water heater, but no Webasto.

OverlandRich

Thanks I'll take a look. On the H can you pack the changing room inside the hard lid or do you have to zip on the changing room every time. I know you can't leave the kids room on but I'm not sure on the changing room?

Patriot15

Thanks I'll take a look. On the H can you pack the changing room inside the hard lid or do you have to zip on the changing room every time. I know you can't leave the kids room on but I'm not sure on the changing room?
Not on ours, we always zipped it on and off every time.

robtbritn

I've got a 2020 X1 that we are considering listing for sale. It's like new condition with just a handful of weekend trips. Lithium Battery upgrade, BBQ on swing out, Extra Propane tank, Air suspension, Webasto Diesel Heater, ARB fridge, Kids room along with some extra stuff that will be included with sale. Asking $40K

Attachments

• IMG_0871.jpeg
    IMG_0871.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0572.jpeg
    IMG_0572.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0880.jpeg
    IMG_0880.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 64

ccfdcal

Observer

Mine does not have a webasto heater, but after talking to quite a few people that have one it seems there are more headaches with the heater than its worth. I use a heater buddy hooked up to one of my propane tanks. Works great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven