WTB: Scepter fill spout

hovenator

Explorer
I would like to buy a few Scepter 5 gallon fuel can spouts with the gasoline nozzle. Anybody have some they would like to sell or know of where the best place to find them is? Thank you in advance for any info you can provide.

-Dan

Caduceus

Adventurer
Pretty much you can google and find nozzles. The old "donkey dong" USGI metal nozzles screw on the inner threads, while the plastic newer nozzles fit over the outer threads of the spout.

That being said, the newer ones have a faster flow rate and seem to leak a bit less.

VanGo

Explorer
the informed shopper shops at Tech-Supply....$24.95 for 3/4" spouts no state shipping contingency related to CARB.

Last edited:

luk4mud

Explorer
I would like to buy a few Scepter 5 gallon fuel can spouts with the gasoline nozzle. Anybody have some they would like to sell or know of where the best place to find them is? Thank you in advance for any info you can provide.

-Dan

I have one if you're still looking. Pm me for info.

hovenator

Explorer
Didn't get one yet. Anybody have one they want to sell?

semperfi3007, did you make a link yet to your homemade one?

OVRLND

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0017
Hey semperfi3007,

I might suggest "Storage Solutions" for the DIY spout. That section has numerous threads about the Septer MFCs. I know that more than a few of us would find the instructions very helpful to save some bux.
Thanks in advance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater

Members online