WTB Six Pac Mini or Similar

tacobuddy

I have a 2010 Toyota Tacoma DCLB and I'm looking for a lightweight hard sided camper in the PNW. I preferably want a six pac mini or sunlite hawk. I'm trying to get as light weight of a camper as possible. Doesn't need a sink, bathroom, water, A/C, or any of the extras. I've been searching offerup, craigslist, and facebook marketplace daily to find one. If you have one and are considering selling, I'd be interested. Preferably don't want to travel outside of WA, but I would be willing to go as far as northern OR or northern ID.

tacobuddy

Here ya go...fits in and was used on a Taco, sooooo.....and it’s in your targeted geographic range!
(Not Mine, reposting this for you, hope you LIKE it!)

View attachment 542788
I've been looking at these, but they're a bit heavy. Even the travel lite 590 Air weight 1120 dry. They are pretty ************** campers though for only 12k new. Thanks for searching for me.

tacobuddy

I know it's out of your area but this one is very clean and fits criteria https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/57725968
It's pretty cool, and just about what I'm looking for. It would be a 16 hour drive for me each way and that's a little too far. Theres a few campers in NorCal that are exactly what I'm looking for but I dont want to drive that far. I just drove to central Cal and camped along the entire way a month or so ago, so I'm out of PTO at work.

Trying to keep it under 8 hours each way. I'm in Tacoma. WA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77