WTB So-Cal Krawler 459 or Equivalent

Desertchip

I am in Las Vegas and willing to travel the western states for a good trailer. I am wondering if someone has one that they do not use much and would like to turn it into cash. I have an Q5 now, but that will turn into a Badlands Bronco this summer or fall when Ford builds it. I have an early reservation for one.

frq flyr

Observer
I have a 2017 5x10 XS. Not interested in selling, just wanted to let you know that when you find one, you will love it! Good luck with your search!

MikeH

Observer
I am in Las Vegas and willing to travel the western states for a good trailer. I am wondering if someone has one that they do not use much and would like to turn it into cash. I have an Q5 now, but that will turn into a Badlands Bronco this summer or fall when Ford builds it. I have an early reservation for one.

We have a SoCal Krawler 459, with the extended body, gives you extra foot room. It has a custom roof rack and the first aluminum hot water heater enclosure on the side. We have a Foxwinf awning, several tapered side walls and a tent that attaches to the awning. Haven’t actively started to look to sell it, but we are in the process of restoring a Revcon camper and probably use the the funds to help the new build. If you’re interested text or call me at 520 280-1982

Mike

Kmrtnsn

Explorer

Hit them up. They usually know which customers are putting a trailer on the market.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepaltourism