Yaesu FT60R and J-Pole antenna

Nothing Special

I am selling my Yaesu FT60R and a N9taxLABs roll up J-pole antenna. I put a SMC to BNC connector so I could use the J-pole on any radio with a BNC connector, also because it makes switching between the duck to the roll up easy without repeated stress on the radios SMC. The radio will come with the stock rubber duck along with a Diamond RH519. I have used this set up Simplex to reach from Wickenburg to Tucson with ease. In fact, the other station asked me to turn down the massive 5watts lol.

For more information on the J-Pole antenna please see https://n9taxlabs.com/shop/ols/prod...h-10-or-16-foot-cable/v/DUAL-2M70CM-LONG-BNCM

I am formally known as 7wt on this forum so if any of you know me then you know I take care of my stuff. The radio is in excellent condition and works flawlessly. The radio was used for SOTA an activities when I was living in Arizona and works awesome for that use. It would also make for a perfect back up rig for anyone running a mobil HAM set up in their rig. I am only selling it because my SOTA days are long over after a series of heart attacks.

I am asking $165 for the lot. The radio will come with base charger, the antennas mentioned above, the manual and the box.

SOLD, thanks all

Attachments

• Library - 1 of 1.jpeg
    Library - 1 of 1.jpeg
    673 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jay2thaC