Yakima Hullraiser

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
Selling a pair of Yakima Hullraiser kayak mounts. The plastic clamps will do round or square tubes, also has the original box and straps. New these things are about $90 I think, I'm asking $40. Would ship, buyer covers actual cost. Box dimensions are 25"x12"x7" and estimated shipping weight of 12 lbs from ZIP 80111.

Last edited:

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
Got it, guys. Sale is pending to njtaco. Thanks for the interest, who'd have thought I could sell kayak gear in the winter?

oldcj5guy

Adventurer
I just bought a new (to me) inflatable last week and a nice lake boat last month. Winter is the time to buy. When I used to whitewater I always bought one or two of confluences used rentals in the middle of winter

Funrover

Expedition Leader
oldcj5guy said:
I just bought a new (to me) inflatable last week and a nice lake boat last month. Winter is the time to buy. When I used to whitewater I always bought one or two of confluences used rentals in the middle of winter

Sorry to go off topic.... ANyone in CO have used kayacks/canoes that were rentals? where would I look? Thanks

oldcj5guy

Adventurer
I always go through confluence kayaks in Denver. Just North of the REI flagship store on the left side of the road. There is probably somewhere closer to you. Might ask over on colorado 4x4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk