Yep, another new socal member.

blackbox

Howdy all.... Just found this forum, and I'm very very excited. This is exactly the kind of stuff I've been wanting to get more into. I'm at the "putting together my ideas" stage, and there's TONS of good info & ideas in here. I'll be stealing liberally ;)

Currently, I've got a TJ Wrangler thats for sale, and I'm going to be getting and building up a 2000-2004 Taco (or possibly tundra?)...

I used to have an 89 4x4 Taco w/35s and lockers, that got me around most of the socal desert and Baja. I didn't customize it too much, just an air mattress in the back for sleeping + a cooler for food. Most of my trips are just long weekends, and the occasional week, but with some more job flexibility I'd go for longer...

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
Welcome - glad to have you here. That is a great photo of your old truck! Good luck with your quest for a new vehicle. Keep us posted.

blackbox

Thanks!

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome....

I should also mention that I'm up for helping anyone else in the LA area wrench on their truck (at least until I get mine going). I'm not particularly skilled (compared to some of the folks here), but don't mind getting my hands dirty....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77