A few 2013 g55 pictures...

Had a 2013 G55 come in the other day, and I got to look at it a bit. VERY COOL :drool:. I dont have the $135,204 that was on the sticker, but you can always dream, right? It has the new v8 engine (bi turbo),and the 7 speed transmission, and the specs look great (536 HP, 561 lbft torque)! I really like the color of this one too. The pics were under flourescent lights, so its hard to see correclty in pics (sorry for lousy cell phone pics- didnt have any other camera). g55 front.side.jpgg55 sticker.jpgg55 int.jpgg55 engine).jpg

zimm

Expedition Leader
it's still there : W461 Professional!!!! Available all over the world but not in North America.

looking at the 461 pro specs, it seams like a 463 bones with alterations. the 460/61 of your with its glorious simplicity is dead.

zimm

Expedition Leader
the first interior in an MBUSA model that has any style. it actually looks quite nice.

Scott Brady

Founder
I agree - that truck looks great. Take off the chrome (powdercoat it black) and install a small lift with some reasonable looking wheels and that truck would be a blast to own.

Of course the $130,000 could easily be spent elsewhere, like on an entire RTW trip, including the car and all expenses ;)

haven

Expedition Leader
Coming soon to a plastic surgeon near you! I admit, the new G model looks very nice. It makes the Porsche Cayenne Turbo S and Range Rover HSE Supercharged look pretty plain. No wonder VW is at work on a Bentley SUV.

All we have to do is wait 15 years, and the 2013 G63 will cost $25K.

zimm

Expedition Leader
Coming soon to a plastic surgeon near you! I admit, the new G model looks very nice. It makes the Porsche Cayenne Turbo S and Range Rover HSE Supercharged look pretty plain. No wonder VW is at work on a Bentley SUV.

All we have to do is wait 15 years, and the 2013 G63 will cost $25K.

adjusted to 45000 for inflation. :)

modern cars have a achieved a catch 22... the technology has made tem uber reliable compared to anything made 30 years ago... but that same technology means the cost of repairing these new cars once they become "cheap" on the used market is going to be quite steep. i harp on it, but sure wouldnt want to own that g63 after 5 years and 50,000 miles, or whatever the extended warranty plan allows. its getting to the point where, if a buyer cant afford it new, he cant afford it ever.

REDROVER

Explorer
very beautiful BENZ. now lets see that keeping up with 2000 dollar jeep on the trail :) oops i forget new gwagon owners dont have the balls to take the truck offroad ,

REDROVER

Explorer

I LOVE THE G WAGON i just dont like the new generation of owners who have no idea that they are buying one of the best 4x4s ever made . and the stupid MERCEDES BENZ OF NORTH AMERICA SUPPORTS THEM by making more bling bling models

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78