Lets see some full size pictures...

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Improper form and orientation. To do this properly you must smile and outstretch the left arm toward me holding the bottle in an upright position. The right hand would have a thumbs up and hold a bottle opener ready to open the top on my "full size beer". ;) Practice, practice, practice and you will perfect the pose :)

Ok :Wow1:Henry, I will have to increase my training so that I can do the right beer:beer: passing motion. Any specific brand you want me to use for training? I dont want to be passing you the wrong kind of beer.....:ylsmoke:

Loco-Nomad

Adventurer
oobray, really like the tires on your truck. They just look like they were meant to be on that truck! Good lookin Dodge.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
There is a wrong kind? Hmm...? Perhaps I am the one who needs more training! I will search for a "wrong beer". New quest!

Henry, I will keep your statement in mind when we finally get a chance to meet.:friday: I will buy some BIG :yikes:BEERS:beer:!

Last edited:

ManbIKE26

First Post

Hi guys-

I'll throw my truck up for scrutiny. Work in progress, for sure. Bought for cheeeeep back during the gas price hikes of 2008 as a pretty much stock F150.

Since then, ol' Dobbs has gotten a lift, BFGs, a rack, a motor swap (to a Cummins 4bt) and a bunch of little things. I also gave him a $50 paint job with a roller.

Chillin':

Motor:

Testing:

Going to polish up a few things here and there, then head out into the boonies.

22mpg, 275-ish lbft of torque at 1800 rpm.

Thanks for peeping.

-Mike

Last edited:

Halligan

Adventurer
Hi guys-

I'll throw my truck up for scrutiny. Work in progress, for sure. Bought for cheeeeep back during the gas price hikes of 2008 as a pretty much stock F150.

Since then, ol' Dobbs has gotten a lift, BFGs, a rack, a motor swap (to a Cummins 4bt) and a bunch of little things. I also gave him a $50 paint job with a roller.

Chillin':

Motor:

Testing:

Going to polish up a few things here and there, then head out into the boonies.

Thanks for peeping.

-Mike

Very unique. I like it.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Here is a pic of the old Chevy driving through some high grass....
Can07102.jpg

I just took a look around the place to see where I was going....:)

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Hi guys-

I'll throw my truck up for scrutiny.

Motor:

Thanks for peeping.

-Mike

Hi Mike, welcome to the forum. I like what you've done! What have you done as far as front end beef-up, and what tranny do you have in there? Original motor was a 351? Did you buy or fab an adapter plate?

ManbIKE26

Hi Mike, welcome to the forum. I like what you've done! What have you done as far as front end beef-up, and what tranny do you have in there? Original motor was a 351? Did you buy or fab an adapter plate?

No front end strengthening aside from the crossmember boxing/welding to accommodate the liquid filled mounts. Motor is heavier than the 302 it replaced by about 100-150 lbs. Plus it sits further back, so suspension is standard 1/2 ton TTB.

Some of the step vans equipped with the 4bt were backed by a T19 trans...that's the adapter I used.

Thanks for the complement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears