Lets see some full size pictures...

eggman918

Adventurer
Some of the step vans equipped with the 4bt were backed by a T19 trans...that's the adapter I used.

Thanks for the complement.[/QUOTE]

The ford adapter has the same bolt pattern as the 300-I6,302/351-V8

ManbIKE26

ManbIKE26 you should start a build thread. Thats a really cool pickup you have :coffeedrink:

Thanks for the compliment! For anyone wanting to see the motor swap process, go to 4btswaps.com and check out the build section. Mine is there under my same username as this site...and there are many more builds way cooler than mine.

-Mike

ManbIKE26

8173540107_ca0e049dd4_h.jpg

I love the photo as well as that era of suburban. I used to run errands for a gas station in a suburban just like that.

Rad.

docb14

For the chevy fans

IMAG0064.jpg

Been a lurker for a while, Here is mine. Rancho lift, 35 inch kelley TSR tires, warn tran4mer and multi mount 9k winch. This has been a great truck...Jeez, hope i didn't just jinx myself.

Attachments

• IMAG0001.jpg
    IMAG0001.jpg
    601.7 KB · Views: 26

JUNAC

Observer
photo-3.jpg

My 2012 Megacab. Hope to install some 35" tires on stock wheels and suspension in the near future.
I've been working on a storage system in the rear the and I just installed the rack. Will get some pics up soon.
I'm already thinking about a different rack that spans the whole roof.

Last edited:

jeepxj13

Adventurer
How did the rack effect you MPG?

Its a basket off a utility van. It originally had gutter mounts, but I cut them down and made them into legs that I could thru-bolt to the topper. The rack itself was a homemade job for the van, but quality was good. For what I paid for it, I couldn't have bought have the metal necessary. Overall it has worked out well, especially for this last trip. I have stood on the rack several times, no problems.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
photo-3.jpg

My 2012 Megacab. Hope to install some 35" tires on stock wheels and suspension in the near future.
I've been working on a storage system in the rear the and I just installed the rack. Will get some pics up soon.
I'm already thinking about a different rack that spans the whole roof.
Very nice! www.hrtoffroad.com is a Carli dealer in Canada. Great product and they're suppose to offer good service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan