Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior
In 1991 I had a Trooper as a company vehicle. It's utilitarian appeal and practicality won me over to SUV's despite little idiosyncrasies like not being able to put a cassette tape in the player while the Trooper is in fifth gear. Then my assistant bought a Gen II Monty, upping the ante on SUV expectations. I loved driving it, I love the bit of style it added beyond the box of the Trooper, and its driving position was unbeatable. Enter the 2.5. I was a bit confused at first with the Buick-inspired fender vent, but, man, I really liked it. Look at Destro's pics. His Plastidip paint job brings out the muscle in this design. Those flares are begging 35s and a lift. Beautiful.

Beautiful? i'm trying to conjour up the butt ugliest, meanest, "mattest blackest", "tacticool" silverback suv in the concrete jungle lol

35's are a bit too aggressive for a novice off-roader like myself at this point.. i've got a set of 5 33x10.50x15 Super Swamper M-16's on the way..

thanks for the glowing review Big Bro.. i'm touched =0)

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior
98Monterobefore.jpg98Monteroafter.jpginterior1.jpginterior2.jpginterior3.jpginterior4.jpg

Before and after black plasti-dip exterior color job.. i attached lettering to front of hood the other day. i think it looks cool, kinda "LandRoverish".. that interior used to be tan (duplicolor flat black vinyl and fabric spray) i'm rattle-can crazy =0)

newworld2004

Adventurer

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior
if you ever wanted to sale and start new project , let me know.

thx

your interest in my pet montero is appreciated but, i have no plans to sell.. ever. it took me nearly 4 yrs to find an acceptable replacement for my old gen 1. I wish you the best of luck in your continued search.. try autotrader.com

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior
if you ever wanted to sale and start new project , let me know.

thx

Mine isn't for sale but, maybe you could jump into this one..

$3,900 3 Photos
Used 2000 Mitsubishi Montero

•152,276 miles
•Green
We are a premier used car dealer in the Northern VA area. We have been in business for OVER 20 YEARS. SEE MORE AT LAKERIDGEAUTOS.COM Save
Lake Ridge Auto

1-866-720-0129

Last edited:

KIRK!

Amateur Philosopher
Destro,

I know you painted the vinyl, but are the front seats recovered? After market covers?

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior
Destro,

I know you painted the vinyl, but are the front seats recovered? After market covers?

yep.. i did use after market covers on the front seats after i painted them. they were just an impulse buy that i thought might enhance the look and preserve the far more often used front seats.

newworld2004

Adventurer
Mine isn't for sale but, maybe you could jump into this one..

$3,900 3 Photos
Used 2000 Mitsubishi Montero

•152,276 miles
•Green
We are a premier used car dealer in the Northern VA area. We have been in business for OVER 20 YEARS. SEE MORE AT LAKERIDGEAUTOS.COM Save
Lake Ridge Auto

1-866-720-0129

Thx, I saw that in in CL, and I called Dealer . truck has 4 previous owners, base on pics do you think it is good deal? do you know if 2000 year comes with timing belt or chain since there is no record of replacing belt. There is 95 with 4500$ which I test drove, but as we know 4500$ is a lot of money for 95 LS.

Last edited:

loremordred

Observer
View attachment 159920View attachment 159921View attachment 159922View attachment 159925View attachment 159926View attachment 159927

Before and after black plasti-dip exterior color job.. i attached lettering to front of hood the other day. i think it looks cool, kinda "LandRoverish".. that interior used to be tan (duplicolor flat black vinyl and fabric spray) i'm rattle-can crazy =0)

Just what I was looking for. I had this in mind but was hoping to find a end product to view results.

Thanks for posting.

~ sent from a infamous dark galaxy

Imnosaint

Adventurer
In 1991 I had a Trooper as a company vehicle. It's utilitarian appeal and practicality won me over to SUV's despite little idiosyncrasies like not being able to put a cassette tape in the player while the Trooper is in fifth gear. Then my assistant bought a Gen II Monty, upping the ante on SUV expectations. I loved driving it, I love the bit of style it added beyond the box of the Trooper, and its driving position was unbeatable. Enter the 2.5. I was a bit confused at first with the Buick-inspired fender vent, but, man, I really liked it. Look at Destro's pics. His Plastidip paint job brings out the muscle in this design. Those flares are begging 35s and a lift. Beautiful.

Beautiful? i'm trying to conjour up the butt ugliest, meanest, "mattest blackest", "tacticool" silverback suv in the concrete jungle lol

35's are a bit too aggressive for a novice off-roader like myself at this point.. i've got a set of 5 33x10.50x15 Super Swamper M-16's on the way..

thanks for the glowing review Big Bro.. i'm touched =0)

Sorry, I meant bad-***.

SoCalMonty

Explorer
Thx, I saw that in in CL, and I called Dealer . truck has 4 previous owners, base on pics do you think it is good deal? do you know if 2000 year comes with timing belt or chain since there is no record of replacing belt. There is 95 with 4500$ which I test drove, but as we know 4500$ is a lot of money for 95 LS.

Give me the number for the people selling the 1995 LS for $4500. I want to call and ask for pictures of the second truck, since for 4500, it must be the price for 2 trucks. Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman