Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

That is perfect - Hutchinson beadlocks?? & glass fenders? What wheel size ? Such a nice rig.

Thank you for the compliment, sadly Hutchinson only makes these wheels in 17" for Toyota applications. I will buy 16" wheels from them in a heartbeat if they were ever offered. The fenders are a new product from McNeil racing with only 2" additional flare. I have a replacement front bumper being made and will improve the approach angle when I mount it.

shauniscndn

Adventurer
Fj is from Calgary and is pretty clean underneath.. Needs a little love, but wife love's it sooo much better than her Tacoma & we really didn't need to trucks. Now just gotta get some wheels for for both & slowly build then up a little bit. Want Sr8's for Fj and F5's for my truck

shauniscndn

Adventurer
Wander - that's the 3rd rig I've seen w the Mcneil 2" flares & it looks the best so far. Love those fenders. Def putting them on my wish/build to do list

taco_tay

Adventurer
Just bought my dream truck. 05 DCLB Trd Sport 4x4. Super white on black, STORM TROOPER!!

This is my 5th Tacoma. Long list of what I want to do to this truck. First in line is a roof rack so I can mount my RTT, Light bar, and perimeter lights.

IS-RIDER

Observer
65479a07cb73cbc192e3947fa9e6693e.jpg

Got a little salty today. First beach day of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle