ISO Tentmaker

angler

I'm building a pop-up camper for my F250. I've got everything sourced and sorted, except for the tent part.

Does anyone know of a tent maker? Preferably in AZ, as I live in Tucson.

Thanks!

angler

Haven't fully decided but leaning strongly towards modern ripstop over canvas. I prefer canvas, but it is heavy and more prone to getting funky.

Mickey Bitsko

Adventurer
Might be advantageous to contact a pop-up tc/trailer manufacturer and
Pick their brain. Broaden your choices and quality ?

dstefan

About 5years ago Phoenix Tent and Awning did a nice small custom job for me. I tried them again about 2 years ago, after COVID started, and they said they weren’t doing smaller custom jobs at that point.

You might try them now. They may have refilled that position and be back to doing those kinda jobs again. They were good to work with before.

angler

About 5years ago Phoenix Tent and Awning did a nice small custom job for me. I tried them again about 2 years ago, after COVID started, and they said they weren’t doing smaller custom jobs at that point.

You might try them now. They may have refilled that position and be back to doing those kinda jobs again. They were good to work with before.
Yeah, they said the same thing to me about a month ago.

To be clear, I have good google-**** and have exhausted my internet searches and calls

[edit] The AI here edited the foo part of google-foo because I use an F and a U. Sweet lord jesus.

Last edited:

MotoDave

Explorer
I've heard that All Terrain Campers is a good option for getting replacement canvas for Four Wheel Campers (i.e. they do stuff for more than just their own campers) - maybe worth a call?

angler

Are you sure about that hashtag? Unless u messed up my search, nothing comes up.

What is your username on IG

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Positive. But my profile is private I just remembered. I'm going to make a profile for the build. My IG is @bradlingus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger