ISO Tentmaker

Baileyw

I have a great option if you’re willing to extend your range to Utah. They would easily ship to you. Let me know and I’ll provide the info.

I am in the same boat as OP. Would love to know your source. I imagine they could build to any dimension and ship.

angler

I am in the same boat as OP. Would love to know your source. I imagine they could build to any dimension and ship.

I hope this doesn't run afoul of any policies here, but Flyelk1 sent me to Intermountain Sewing in Salt Lake - https://intermountainsewinginc.com/

Jeremy was super knowledgeable, makes a lot of tents for a couple of camper manufacturers. He does strongly recommend leaving the camper with him for 1-2 weeks.

Flyelk1

Jeremy is a good guy. Very fair and does great work. I guess the downside is leaving the project with him, but given the alternative of crossed signals when speaking on the phone and maybe mismeasurements, etc… maybe it’s worth it?

Tough call. I took my Alu-Cab down to him and he measured everything on site. We batted around ideas on the custom work, so it was very beneficial for him to be able to put eyes on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12