Recession Forces Sale: ADV DUO Sportsmobile

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Mmmm... recession forces my inabilty to purchase the duo SMB, but man do I wish I could...

Best of luck with the sale Dave and everything else - :beer:

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
It's insured as a Class B RV. Should be registered the same. I tried checking the registration paper but i don't know what the codes mean on it.

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
Good luck, Dave!

You will get her back and when you open the door for the first time and climb back into that old familiar seat, close the door, pause for a moment, take a deep breath and tell the old girl you're sorry.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Good luck, Dave!

You will get her back and when you open the door for the first time and climb back into that old familiar seat, close the door, pause for a moment, take a deep breath and tell the old girl you're sorry.

For sure. I'll promise her i'll never do it again :elkgrin:

Railvan

Adventurer
Glad to hear a sale is likely. Good for you. It's a clean looking rig and a very fair price. You gonna bring your new/old rig to the Expo?

luk4mud

Explorer
Man- it's tough to see a guy sell under these circumstances, but this one seems to have a pretty happy ending. Hope to see you on the trails with your new/ old rig and trailer.

ZooJunkie

Explorer
WOW!! Don't go changing your name back to FJ80Guy again. :sombrero: It was confusing enough coming back after 2 years and seeing AdventureDuo and a SMB instead of an FJ!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger