Recession Forces Sale: ADV DUO Sportsmobile

Wow! I'm glad to see you are getting some nibbles on the Van... Now set the hook and get your old Cruiser back! That thing is wicked awesome!:wings:

grahamfitter

Expedition Leader
Its a shame you've got to sell but, wow, the planets just lined up.

I do have one really, really, important question about the Sportsmobile:

What CDs are locked in the changer? :sombrero:

Cheers,
Graham

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
Sorry to hear about this. At least your "new" car will be your old one.

I also hope that it is Phil that is buying this. It would be going to a great home.

Dave

Saline

Adventurer
Adventureduo,
Sorry to see the SMB go. Seeing your trips on your blog re-enforced our decision to buy one. However, very glad to see that you were able to get a quick sell and get your previous setup back!

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Ok, it's a done deal. We head out to get the cruiser/trailer back on the 17th.

Back to this aint bad.... i have to say.. im just as excited to get it back as the new owner is about getting the SMB..

Can someone pinch me? I still don't see how this is really happening.

Last edited:

kjp1969

Explorer
How are you getting the cruiser home? If I recall correctly, it's in the PNW. I'll be in Portland next week, and it wouldn't be out of the question for me to drive it back to the OC . . .

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Thanks Kevin, many of you have offered and that's very generous. Extremely generous of you, but I already have plans to ride up with a buddy and drive it back. It's in Portland and the Trailer is near SF. I want to drive it back. It gives me 1,000 miles to tell the cruiser how sorry i am and get her confidence back :D

kjp1969

Explorer
Thanks Kevin, many of you have offered and that's very generous. Extremely generous of you, but I already have plans to ride up with a buddy and drive it back. It's in Portland and the Trailer is near SF. I want to drive it back. It gives me 1,000 miles to tell the cruiser how sorry i am and get her confidence back :D

:(

You can't blame me for wanting to pull a cshontz-style boondoggle.

SCRover

Adventurer
Can someone pinch me?

We've never met, but SURE! You deserve a good one, even from a stranger, given what a great story this is.

BTW, your now former SMB's twin is parading around my hometown. Well, near twin anyway - yours is/was probably loaded with more goodies.

Congrats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998