ICON CJ3B aka THE DOG

edgear

aventurero, Overland Certified OC0012
Super-awesome jeep from ICON. Full story here.

42.jpg

Willman

My father-in-law loves his Willies for that same reason....The Jeep is all original and restored....It's red too~

Maddmatt

Explorer
You havent seen too many Icon vehicles have you? the price is :Wow1:

Yeah, but the workmanship is all there, at least on the FJ40 version. I'm sure this one will be no different - The Icon FJ40 has a permanent spot on my Lottery list.

D

Deleted member 9101

Humm..needs a diesel and a few other goodies.. but it is hella cool :wings:

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
That is too cool... I love the 3b in all it's High-hooded Glory. Knowing ICON's level of workmanship that truck is probably a STEAL at 79K. It's kind of like Icon's Econo-rig ;)
THrow a little diesel (shocking I know...) under the hood and I'd be ahppy to clatter of into the sunset eh.

Cheers

Dave

6Pins

Adventurer
79k doesn't seem too bad when you take into consideration its essentially a full, frame off restoration.

Fergie

Expedition Leader
Very cool...I love that they didnt go with a low-hood version CJ.

I miss my '54...but the sale got us through our last year of college debt free:
cj3.bmp

Had a factory hard top too for cruising in Flagstaff in the winter time!

Bugspray

Adventurer
$80,000? Seriously? Thats a down payment on a house and a good start on my first borns education......no thank you!!!

craig333

Expedition Leader
Would have been nice to see some actual pictures. Other than the hood it doesn't look like it'll have much in common with a CJ3B.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
ICON knows who their customers are, and they'll sell...... I'm not an early Jeep expert, but I prefer the earlier bodies, like Scott Frary's flattie. ----

PI5Send3_detail.Jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle