Random RIG Shots

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date

Overland Hadley

on a journey
Picture of a friends Mitsubishi Pajero on a recent trip to Ninghan Station, Western Australia.

4557236944_deb984743e_o.jpg

There is something about a silver rig with red dust on it that makes my heart beat faster.

dport

Adventurer
#2 Driveway pic of my truck after I washed it with the intention of selling it that day, a cpl weeks ago. Had a guy on his way with CASH, and then I shed a tear, called him and told him I couldn't do it. 1st pic is why I can't bring myself to sell it, too many memories and It's been in the fam since 98. I hope I find some employment soon or it'll have to go:(

Attachments

• new pictures 078 (Custom).jpg
    new pictures 078 (Custom).jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 665
  • DSC02307.JPG
    DSC02307.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 23

john101477

Photographer in the Wild
Had a guy on his way with CASH, and then I shed a tear, called him and told him I couldn't do it. I hope I find some employment soon or it'll have to go:(

I feel for ya man. We are going on 15 months with no work in this house. I have seriously done all the honey do's I can stand. The last 4 jobs i put in for had upwards of 30 applicants. The last one, 2-3 applicants were licensed contractors, And thats for a high school maintenance worker. Even looking for work out of state... this sucks. Got a line up on some wind turbines going up in Mohave Ca./ Oklahoma/ Wyo/ and Idaho. means leaving my family. Again this sucks...

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
how many jigga-watts is that thing rated for?:sombrero:

lol!

if you ever breakdown....i think you can call russia for help!....:sombrero::elkgrin::costumed-smiley-007:ylsmoke:
...but it will take them some time to get there....:sombrero:

This is the antenna mast im going to be using for my trailer when we basecamp and i want to setup coms to get out of deep canyons. I'll be testing it this weekend in sheep canyon in anza borrego.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Thom LOL!

Its a 22 ft. telescoping fiberglass pole that HRO sells. Made for flags on RV's basically. The J section on the bottom slides into any 2" receiver so i can put it on the back of the truck, trailer or the front of the trailer. The antenna thats up there is a Diamond SuperGainer SG2500.. just for the test. I'll be running a Comet SBB5 non ground plain antenna up there and it will do better than the super gainer. A Yaesu 2400m radio is going in the nose box of the trailer where its sealed from dust / dirt and moisture. I'll be doing a little post on it when its finished.

Last edited:

john101477

Photographer in the Wild
what the heck happened this was longer 2 days ago. looks like some missing pasts...

HB - thats just plain sexy!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger