Post pictures of your Land Rover.

RiverCityDave

красный октябрь
Its an old Iraqi bringback Soviet BRDM-2 RkH, armored reconnaissance vehicle.

You should definitely reconize these other military 4x4's in the line with the Rover:)

041.jpg

Are you at Benning? RTB or Reg?

Dave Legacy

Adventurer
73f65454.jpg

Just got her as a replacement to my recently totaled 03' DII. 2006 Zambezi Silver LR3 w/HD Pkg & 285/60/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers. Fire roads and mall parking lots here I come!

TigerDan

Observer
Okay, I'll jump on the bandwagon here.

First up, my daily driver and primary wheeling rig, my '91 RRC. 3" lift on 33s, 4.2/R380 5-speed/LT230, Detroit locker rear, TrueTrac up front and a few other goodies here and there:

P9190775.JPG

The next pic is my '61 Series II, which is in the process of some upgrades and repairs and is already looking better than in this pic:

864.jpg

...And the last one is my '94 RRC LWB. I also have a '95 D90 that I'm still gathering parts for and don't have any recent pics of, so I'll have to post some of that one at a later time.

IMG_2431.jpg

11b4v

Adventurer
reply to mellowdave

I was in the Regt back in my younger days. I was in B Co., 1/75 at HAAF, Savannah, Ga. Im currently serving in the Reserves.

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
1996 Disco

seats.jpg

As Good as the Escape Gear seat covers look on the Expedition West Rover I would send them back because they were made for the older seat. I really wanted to order some, but that disappoints me that they don't make them to fit seats with separate head rest better.

Oh Well You ROver looks great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger