Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

94monster

Observer
Looks nice. I really need to install some torsion bars. I have OME heavy springs on the rear, need to get the front torsion bars and shocks all around.

What are your impressions on the fake snorkel?

The "safari" snorkel fit perfectly and seems to be of good quality. It's smooth on the inside- no fiberglass hairs. It also came with a really nice fiberglass template that was easy to use. the only piece missing was the piece that connects to the fender side of the air box. I used a piece of 3 inch corrugated plastic tube instead... I'm happy with it especially considering the cost.

fatrat

SE Expedition Society
Rhino roof rack, got rid of it. was to small and couldnt put my tent on top. now I have a rack I custom built, 2500x1200

What did you make your rack out of? I have thought about making my own & a lot of guys have used electrical conduit (EMT) due to its light weight. I really want a low profile rack that is the full size of my roof that I can attach front, rear, & side lights plus hold a rtt & awning.

fatrat

SE Expedition Society
That photo was form lancelin sand dunes in Western Australia

The rig is a little more decked out since that photo was taken
This photo is from Kalbari National park
kalbarriposesmall.jpg

Beautiful pics & a dream of mine to be able to explore OZ one day.

Cruisn

Adventurer
What did you make your rack out of? I have thought about making my own & a lot of guys have used electrical conduit (EMT) due to its light weight. I really want a low profile rack that is the full size of my roof that I can attach front, rear, & side lights plus hold a rtt & awning.

I used 35mm light wall pipe all around, with 2 cross brac es of 35mm tube and 2 cross braces of 25mm square tube with mesh ontop for odd stuff.

its a heavy beast, I would estimate around 70-80lbs which is super heavy but for how tough it is I am not to worried, has not really affected the rig at all.

To you other post, being orginally form Canada, anything is possible, I showed up, bought a pajero without knowing much on them. and fell in love with it and the country. it was win win.

scrubber3

Not really here
Looking at those pictures and how nice it looks now, I can't wait to see it when you raise the rear up.

jrmydude

Thanks, Right now I'm in Louisiana, but I grew up in Flower Mound and my family still lives there. I'll be there around Christmas time. And I went to Texas Tech out in Lubbock.

jrmydude

The bumper is just something I welded together from some extra steel I had. The hoop is part of a cut up grille guard lol. I plan to make a better one soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan