Gladiator Pop-Up Pass Through Camper Build

Mules

Looks like Relentless out of Sparks Nevada.

Screen Shot 2024-02-19 at 6.48.13 AM.png

Mules

@Dan Grec has a nice video discussing the complications of designing a pop top. Great video that discusses the topic. Bottom line is wedge designs are the easiest and full push ups get complicated quickly.

Last edited:

Dave in AZ

Dan Grec has a nice video discussing the complications of designing a pop top. Great video that discusses the topic. Bottom line is wedge designs are the easiest and full push ups get complicated quickly.

I can't believe he built that thing, without a complete plan for the sleeping platform...

Mules

Just found this video on making a fiberglass mold for an XJ build. Great series of videos on making a fiberglass mold for a pop-top.

Reactions: Ark

Mules

A couple nice days exploring around Iron County MO. The old mining villages in this area are called Ironton, Silvermines, Graniteville, Steelville, Old Mines, Leadwood and Mineral Point. Old miners didn’t have much imagination! Rough and beautiful country.

IMG_9674.jpegIMG_9677.jpegIMG_9691.jpegIMG_9717.jpegIMG_9719.jpegIMG_9726.jpegIMG_9728.jpegIMG_9733.jpegIMG_9682.jpegIMG_9705.jpeg

Last edited:

Mules

Last edited:

Mules

Here's a simple interior layout for a Ford Ranger, which would work well with any short bed pickup. I like how light and simple it is. It would also work well in a Gladiator.

Reactions: Ark

Mules

This is still one of my favorite Jeep Campers (except for mine of course). Hard to believe it is a slide on for a Wrangler.

Screen Shot 2024-03-19 at 12.40.50 PM.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears