1987 FJ60 for sale!

gillti

Adventurer
SoCal, not selling it, sorry, already have moved it onto the 80:wings: (see pics) But now I NEEEEEED to lift this thing. Looking to run 33's under it. Heck, I'd consider trading the 60 for 80 mods. (Doubt anybody would be into that). Gotta consolidate to one cruiser. The third row is a must with the 3rd child.

Then, and only then, does the slow build process begin.
tjg

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Looks good dude!

gillti said:
SoCal, not selling it, sorry, already have moved it onto the 80:wings: (see pics) But now I NEEEEEED to lift this thing. Looking to run 33's under it. Heck, I'd consider trading the 60 for 80 mods. (Doubt anybody would be into that). Gotta consolidate to one cruiser. The third row is a must with the 3rd child.

Then, and only then, does the slow build process begin.
tjg

blupaddler

Conspirator
I really dig your 60. At times I think about selling the 80 and going with something more square and cool-looking. Actually, if I could find a HJ60 I would...

Anyway you don't need a lift to fit 33" tires. They will fit stock.
:shakin:

gillti

Adventurer
Thanks for the info blu. Good to know.

60's are great rigs, don't really want to sell it, but gotta decide which one to build. Can't be both at this time. At the same time, it seems like the market has dropped out of the 60 market a bit. I blame it on the 80's finally coming down in price to make them vehicles you don't feel bad about putting some work into.

If I can't get something reasonable for it, I'll keep it and play around with it little by little, while still focusing on the 80 for a while. Who knows, that might work out better in the end anyway. it just keeps everything moving slower. :Mechanic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears