1998 toyota Tacoma Extra Cab - Prescott, AZ.

crawler#976

Expedition Leader
Hey Heidi!

I don't think a stock PW will have any problems :sombrero:

Once I get some sliders fabbed, I'll give it a go. DeSoto Mine too!

Mark

crawler#976

Expedition Leader
Added to the items recently replaced - the rack and pinion was replaced last year with a Toyota factory reman, and the front brake pads are new, rotors were turned, and a caliper was replaced after it failed.

Mark

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
Hey Mark! Sorry to see you are letting go of that Taco, that is honestly a great truck for anyone interested, I have seen it in person.

The PWs are way cool also... I have a friend who has one for towing and wheeling. Front and Rear lockers with an electronic disconnecting sway bar and some crazy low gears goes a long ways. Hope to see you out sometime again, maybe with the PW. Good luck!

JJackson

Explorer
Here's a pic - I'll get some flat land photos soon...

I would rather buy the truck in the back ground of this picture, oh wait I already own that one. Good luck with the sale Mark, the power wagons have always held my interests as well. I have seen this truck in person a few times and its in as great as shape as Mark has described it.

crawler#976

Expedition Leader
As of this morning the Taco has been retired and desticker'd! We picked up our Catus Red 2009 Power Wagon!

Sooooooo, the Taco needs to go to a good home where it will be used properly!

Mark

crawler#976

Expedition Leader
more photos!

All stickers have been removed. The photos show the GPS and Attenna mounting, the rear suspension setup of Deavers and Bilstien shocks with extended bumpstops. The rear tire shows the remaining tread. The truck is parked in my personal flex checking area. The truck will go thru this in 2x4 with no problem. Great flex keeps the tires in contact with the ground.

Mark

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears