1999 Dodge 2500 CTD Build AKA Han Solo

Luckychase5

Adventurer
Ya, I may have too many projects going on right now. Anybody need a non ABS hub? I can bring it to Squamish with me at the end if July if you want Redthies

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
I could use it (the hub/rotor) for my '94, but might need it sooner than that. As soon as I get the wheels off and see what's up I'll let you know. Like you, I have way too many projects on the go. My "garage" is rammed full of miscellaneous debris!

EXP-T100

Adventurer
3"!! how big is that switch? You could make a plate and put it where the little cubby to the right of the radio is. That way you might not have to cut anything just un-screw the cubby. Thats what i am planing for a fuel pressure gauge.

Josh

Luckychase5

Adventurer
Sorry, it's a set of three switches. The little instillation plug is 3". I think I will go into that slot, just need to find some plastic to put in that slot

Luckychase5

Adventurer
Our house is officially sold and we are off for the year! We are living at my buddies shop while I finish work and get Han all set up. Squamish BC will be the first stop! You can also fallow us on Instagram at @thepegasusadventure or #thepegasusadventure
Adventure on people!!

Luckychase5

Adventurer
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406070994.446755.jpg
Got to work on all these boxes
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406071028.046831.jpg
Before tearing out the interior
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406071050.574757.jpg
Just a little 3.06 and .243 ammo I found hurried under the seats after removing them

Luckychase5

Adventurer
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406071108.206009.jpg
Seats out
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406071131.671731.jpg
Sound deadening down
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406071151.173593.jpg
The little wife shampooing the seats
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406071179.300143.jpg
Pulled the dash to take out the cubby and make a switch mount for the lights

Luckychase5

Adventurer
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406071254.925894.jpg
Ready for the road trip to BC!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406071299.372394.jpg
Installed this today. Still looking for a brushguard to mount it on , but if I can't find one it will be going on the bumper. Hope everyone is doing great! Adventure on!

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
What does the border crossing guide tell you? All you need to know is: Don't bring your guns (unless you are on a hunting trip with an outfitter), don't bring fresh fruit, veg or meats, or more than $10,000 in cash (I wish!!). The same rules apply going north for 'Muricans, or going south for Canucks. Just answer the questions, and don't offer any info they don't ask for! See you in Squampton!

Luckychase5

Adventurer
I was actually reading about the firearms part and our dog. Found it in a coffee shop in Montana when I had 6 hours to kill waiting for my plane, pretty boring read.
But I got my switch panel done today, just need to finish the wiring for the other lights ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406093398.189899.jpg
Here it is lit with the 50% and stripe switch to the leftImageUploadedByTapatalk1406093435.353070.jpg

mib1392

Observer
Now that looks interesting. Can you write a little more about the souns deafening? How long did it take you to take the seats out, carpet out, spread out the ? (Dynamat?), put everything back in? How far up the firewall did you put it? How far is possible without taking the dash out?
And, most importantly: is it worth it? I'd guess with the huge cummins up in front, there's a lot of sound coming from there - or how loud is the tranny etc?
Sorry for the questions, I only did this stuff to vanagons with the engine in the back - and it helps a LOT there. But it's a work I could imagine putting into Priscilla as well - unless you want to do it for me, now that you have the experience :)

Thanks,
Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears