2006 Toyota Tundra DC hunting rig/family wagon/adventure mobile

huntsonora

Explorer
265's are on and I'm perfectly happy with them. I may go 255's next go round but I like these. I'll keep performance and mileage and only sacrifice 1/2-3/4 of an inch in clearance

mtndude23

Observer
I've used 265/75r16's on my 2000 AC and my 2006 DC with no rubbing. I think this is a pretty ideal all around tire size.

huntsonora

Explorer
Do you have any rubbing on the stock wheel's with 265's? You don't have spacers correct?

I do not have spacers and am running the stock wheels and they do not rub in drive or reverse. I agree with mtndude23, this is a great size and I am very happy I went this route.

On another note I just sold my chrome side steps/nerf bars that were on my truck. I put an ad on Craigslist and 3 guys from Greeley showed up and bought them for $150 so I guess sliders are next. Anybody have any suggestions for sliders?

character zero

dangerfoot
I do not have spacers and am running the stock wheels and they do not rub in drive or reverse. I agree with mtndude23, this is a great size and I am very happy I went this route.

On another note I just sold my chrome side steps/nerf bars that were on my truck. I put an ad on Craigslist and 3 guys from Greeley showed up and bought them for $150 so I guess sliders are next. Anybody have any suggestions for sliders?

Stubb's welding get rave reviews!
http://www.stubbswelding.com/page14.html

I've talked to them -the are really good on the customer service front. I've yet to order, mainly for funds...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179