2008 Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series 98,xxx miles.

CuStOm

Adventurer
Bummer, I was going to see if I could come look at it after I get back home next week. Good for you though!

Eric Edwards

Adventurer
Bummer, I was going to see if I could come look at it after I get back home next week. Good for you though!

Look me up if you need some ideas on how a built 200 rides and feels. Happy to let you take her for a spin. Cheers.

Now onto my next build...

IMG_1567.jpg

Eric Edwards

Adventurer
Anyone in the PNW looking for a great vehicle?

The mod bug has hit again. Just purchased a G550 for my new project vehicle. Finally ready to part with my 200, which has been stored in underground parking for the last three months. Title in hand.

The time has come to sell my project that has only seen snow and logging roads. Really a hobby vehicle and long distance family hauler up to Whistler. If you are looking for a turnkey vehicle, that will easily last another 500K miles, look no further. The only thing left to do is add a fridge and fridge slide and you are ready for pretty much anything that can be thrown at you.

Ps. I still have the original front bumper cover (not cut) and I have put the 3rd row seats back in, but still have the custom platform.

$42,500 or best offer.

Armor:
• Front - TJM
• Rear - ARB
• Slider – Metal Tech (only in the world)
• Transmission Guard – TJM

Suspension:
• Front – Radflo Reservoir with Clicker (rebuilt 3/15)
• Rear – Radflo Reservoir with Clicker (rebuilt 3/15)
• Control Arm – Total Chaos
• Rear Trailing Arm – Metal Tech
• Shock Guards – Icon
• Rear Spring – TJM Standard Load
• Spare – TJM F&R Adjustable Shocks (with TJM 680 pound springs)
• Diff Drop – Road Runner Off-road

Wheels
• Rims – TRD Forged Rims (x5)
• Tires – Nitto EXO (x5) (purchased in 2/15)

Electrical:
• Batteries (Odyssey 34R-PC1500R) (x2)
• 2nd Battery Control Unit – Blue Sea Systems 7622
• 2nd Battery Tray - TJM
• Cables – 1/0 Marine Cable
• Aux Fuse Box – Blue Sea Systems
• Air – ARB Heavy Duty Onboard Air

Recovery:
• Winch – TJM 15,000 Stealth Synthetic (never used)
• Thimble – Factor 55
• Jack – Hi Lift Extreme Jack
• Jack Foot – Jack Mate
• Shackles – TJM D Shackles

Other:
• Roof Rack - Front Runner II
o
Shovel Mount
o
Hi Lift Mount
o
Foxwing Mount
• Awning – Foxwing Awning (new cover 2015)
• Seat Covers – Escape Gear
• Cargo Area - Custom marine grade wood cutout with Front Runner tracks

Maintained religiously, with synthetic oil changes every 5,000 miles. 4Wheel Parts, Metal Tech and professional electrician did all of the installation work.

Eric Edwards

Adventurer
Sending this link to local client Eric.
Plans for the G550? Exciting!!

I was going to swing by after I get back from my vacation and do some brainstorming with you on my first mods. I was thinking the King 2.5's with Eibach shocks and Cooper AT3's in 275/70/18. Going to have to do ninja mods so the wife wont notice for a bit...

IMG_0127.jpg

Eric Edwards

Adventurer
With the roof rack it gets 13.5-14, and without it around 15. For reference my completely un-modded G550 gets 13-15...on premium lol. The Landcruiser runs on regular.

Almost forgot 100k service just done at dealership, with all spark plugs replaced.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998