2016 Sierra Carnage

PA_JERO

Adventurer
Post sierra carnage repairs have begun. Well, at least the removal of my rock sliders that are now bowed so bad, 3 doors were not happy to be opened without a fit. New rock sliders coming up.

We got some questions to answer for sure.......

1. Is Lloyd's memory of Swamp Lake really that bad, or did the graded dirt road move 10 miles over?(and a mountain range)
2. Why is it Kevin did not like his "Turbo Mod"?
3. What made Raineers ARB not work?
4. Did the kids help or hinder Richards fishing?
5. Who hit the most trees???
6. How far can Kevin go with out actually rolling?
7. Will Pat show up next year since he is on the hook for Pizza?
8. Who won the door prize? A tie? come on.....
9. Why did my hub not work on one trail, but worked on the rest?
10. How could we freeze solid one night and be 80 2 hours later?

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
We still need to settle up for $32 dollars i owe you Lloyd. I almost tipped it all to the pizza girl in Shaver lake for you because she had a rather large mouth, but i wan't sure if you would agree on that move.

rascott

Observer
Post sierra carnage repairs have begun. Well, at least the removal of my rock sliders that are now bowed so bad, 3 doors were not happy to be opened without a fit. New rock sliders coming up.
you used your sliders a little bit.......

Lloyd seemed to climb every big rock he encountered.
i missed most of the trees.
I enjoyed terrorizing the fish. the kids distracted them for me- let me sneak up on 'em.....

Oh man that was a good line! Why go around such nice looking boulders?:sombrero: Richard....now I seem to remember you actually climbed a tree with Suzie :bike_rider:

FullMonte

Adventurer
ce716149b93f7e9371ab34de9d3684ea.jpg
f3b9a7e3458313a628c81ba548ef56b6.jpg
here's a link to some more pics from the first part of Sierra carnage 2016! https://goo.gl/photos/exQtVyXGn84C4uTf6

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

PA_JERO

Adventurer
Great pics rain. Have you dropped off montenegro to the shop to look at the rear locker or the vapor locking issues?

PA_JERO

Adventurer
You probably have gear oil in the air line. Pull the line from the diff and blow out. :)

The air line is near impossible to access on top of the rear diff. The only way we were going to get the line disconnected was to drop the diff, at least out there on the trail. Hopefully your right though pete, if that's all it is that would be great. Really put a damper on rains trip this year.

montypower

Adventure Time!
It happened on my buddies truck. Diff was creating vacuum and sucking gear oil when air locker released. Get a line splice from ARB. Then can easily disconnect at a more convenient location near the diff. Mine didn't have that issue. However, you can see oil residue on the compressor pressure switch so obviously some oil is getting through.

Maybe the locker needs to be used more? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior