2017 F-150 build...Everyone meet Walter White

badm0t0rfinger

Raptor Apologist.
Lol, nope. We live about a mile away from Mission Bay in San Diego so I am now leaning towards getting a boat over a TT and making a tent setup work for when we do camp. I can see us using a boat significantly more than a TT.

But I also have a wife so my wants get squashed pretty quickly lolll
Get an awning and a Jet ski. All you need for Fiesta Island.

ricoisme26

Lol, nope. We live about a mile away from Mission Bay in San Diego so I am now leaning towards getting a boat over a TT and making a tent setup work for when we do camp. I can see us using a boat significantly more than a TT.

But I also have a wife so my wants get squashed pretty quickly lolll

In the same "boat" wife and I bought a boat beginning of this year, didn't camp once this summer and can't tow a boat and a camper in tandem anywhere on the east coast. Looked briefly at camper vans or small class c RVs that could tow the boat and let us camp. Decided I can't justify a new vehicle and keep the truck that I use outside of just camping/boating.

Think I'm settling on a ground tent for next year. so we can tow the boat to lakes and have a place to sleep.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Beeeeefy

2905970a73ebce15768a1a71fd73ec71.jpg

315/70/17 Toyo Open Country RT Trail

That is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Tires are holding up well. They perform great in the rain, we've had quite a bit the last few months for Southern CA. Louder than KO2 but I am loving the more aggressive look.

Time to spend some money on trucky.

Considerations:
Upgrade speakers and add a little 8 inch sub under the seat. Likely something from Stage3

Exhaust. Because I have 8 awesome cylinders and want to hear and feel it. Also want to one up my neighbor who has exhaust on his raptor. Makes me nervous because I dont want anything too loud but would love some more sound without any drone.

Have always talked about upgrading my shocks so some 2.5s. I have a connection at Fox where I can get a discount. Dont feel it's as necessary since my truck is slowly becoming a pavement princess.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
I had a lead on a very low mileage Raptor at a fantastic deal and almost traded in Walter White for it. It was a 2017 Raptor, White, mid package with 24k on the odomoter for $47K. With the value of my truck, I could have traded it in and paid the thing off right then and there.

I had a change of heart. There's more I want to do with Walter White and I am just about to hit 50k miles. I've put too much money into it and I could always do a raptor swap and have a cooler truck than the mall crawler raptors that flood So Cal.

Anyways, back to looking for some new parts.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I had a lead on a very low mileage Raptor at a fantastic deal and almost traded in Walter White for it. It was a 2017 Raptor, White, mid package with 24k on the odomoter for $47K. With the value of my truck, I could have traded it in and paid the thing off right then and there.

I had a change of heart. There's more I want to do with Walter White and I am just about to hit 50k miles. I've put too much money into it and I could always do a raptor swap and have a cooler truck than the mall crawler raptors that flood So Cal.

Anyways, back to looking for some new parts.
But it's a Raptor...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior